Hello guys, I never would think that my humble new blog would be nominated for any award, but thanks to Fabi the amazing girl behind half way to New York blog for nominating me for the Liebster Award. If you want to get lots of ideas and how to DIY then go and check her blog out here you’ll find a lot of inspiration.
Now let me tell you about the Rules of this award:
- You must answer all questions that are given to you.
- Must link back to the person that nominated you.
- Nominate 11 blogger who have less than 200 followers.
- Provide nominees with 11 questions of your choice.
- Cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
- Must inform nominees of your nomination.
- Provide nominees with a link to your post for more info.
The questions were given to me are:
1. A Blog you visit daily:
I love to read so many blogs but honestly I don’t read them daily due to my job (I work as a Flight Attendant) which takes the largest part of my day and sometimes I spend over 15 hours in one flightL, but if you wants me to name one I would say Atlantic Pacific is one of the must read blogs for me.
2. Why did you decided to create a blog?
It took me long time to create a place to represent my personal style but I was always looking for that. I wanted to create a blog so I can have a room for my fashion ideas and develop my fashion style and I hope one day I’ll be able to work in this amazing career as a fashion stylist.
3. Favorite Lipstick Ever:
So far, I’m so in love with this Guerlian Rouge G L’Extrait Matte Color Exceptional Hold in Red M25, you can see me wearing it in almost all my last 6 posts.
4. If you could own a designer bag, which one would you choose?
I’m not a big fan of wearing branded bags, that’s why I always wear any bag design I like regardless of its brand name. But if I’ll have the chance to buy only one designer bag I’ll choose chanel.
5. The inspiration from your blog comes from:
It comes from literally anything a magazine, fashion bloggers, bill boards, flowers, and you won’t believe it but sometimes I just close my eyes and then my mind just creates some great outfit ideas that I would love to wear, then I rush to write it on a piece of paper.
6. Do you have a favorite pair of shoes?
7. Do you have a favorite part about blogging?
My most favorite part about blogging is when I get to read the comments about my posts. It’s really takes time to post something good but it’s all worth it when you see people really like it.
8. A place you would love to visit on vacations would be:
Venice, I never been there and I would love to discover this city and enjoy its romantic ambient.
9. Describe your perfect outfit:
You can make all your daily outfits as prefect outfit as long as you know how to put the pieces together. A perfect outfit for me would be a nice full skirt paired with a striped shirt, I’m a skirt girl and I can live all my life in them.
10. Favorite T.V show:
I’m so into modeling T.V shows and I love to watch America’s next top model, I adore Tyra Banks.
11. If you could have a celebrity’s wardrobe, who would you pick?
Now the favorite part of this post. who are the nominees?
- Rita from Dogma 96
- Olga from Nothing to Wear Style
- Noemi from We Believe in Style
- Nelly from Life’s Show Room
- Sonia from Sonia Luvs Fashion
- Deborah from Chicly Yours
- Sharon from A Fashion Crowd
- Elmundooo from The – Eche
- Victoria from Palm Trees and Happiness
- Ainur from Trendy Twist
- Kristine from Kristine B
And lastly my questions are:
1. Tell us one story behind the scenes of your photo-shoots.
2. What is your favorite last purchased item?
3. What makes you read a blog post and stick around this blog?
4. Which trend that you love to come back?
5. What is your favorite movie?
6. Which celebrity that you think has a similar style to you?
7. Tell us 5 facts about your personality.
8. What is the most achievement that you would like to have out of your blog?
9. Tell us about your happiest moment since you start blogging.
10. What is the toughest part about blogging?
11. What are your favorite pieces of clothing that you can never live without?
I really enjoyed so much writing this post. It’s such a nice idea to let your reads know more about you and to promote your fellow bloggers too, if you guys have any more ideas or questions that you would like to share, please feel free to write it here and I’ll answer it all.
Have a great day.