I’m so into boxy bags lately and this DKNY bag from Shopbop is my go to bag. The sleek and minimal design goes with most of my outfits and basically I can squeeze all my life in (small bags are only for events and photoshoots).
I teamed up with Shopbop to give you a peek into my bag and show you what I carry in, you guys should check them out. They really have an awesome collection of designer bags and it fits everyone’s budget, find some here. And now they are running a huge sale on their site.
ok, let’s start.
- DKNY Chelsea Large Satchel via Shopbop they have it in beige color too. The size of this bag is what makes it my favorite and before you guys ask it’s on sale too.
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hourintsv I can’t live without a moisturizer, who can? and for someone who travels east, west, south and north all in one week I must carry some intense moisturizer in my bag. this one holds on for long hours and the smell is not bad, so I keep one in my bag and one in my travel cabin bag for these long hours flights.
- Chanel Rouge Coco Ultra Hydrating Lip Colour I’m a huge fan of pinky nude lipsticks and everything that neutral color, besides the nice color it doesn’t dry my lips.
- Dior Diorshow Mascara ok I don’t know about you, but I almost tried every single mascara before I Settle for this one. I don’t replenish my mascara constantly, but I keep it for these days that I go to many events in one day and I need to refresh my eyes.
- Givenchy Dahlia Divin Eau de Parfum I don’t usually stick to one perfume, but this one is on rotation. The smell is so refreshing that I had to keep it in my bag.
- Michael Kors Fulton Carryall Wallet can we live without wallets? of course not. Small ones are not my kind, it has to be that size and in a good quality leather.
- Ray Ban Aviator I know what you gonna say. These shades are almost glued to my face in every post. I don’t like to change my shades all the time, so whenever I find a good one I stick to it for years.
- Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Blush if I ever had to use only 3 products in my daily make up routine this powder blush gonna be one of them. It gives my pale face a life.
- Inglot Milk & Tonic Makeup Remover Wipes these multi purpose wipes are so soft, I don’t only use it for my makeup, it’s good to remove the stains on the go too.
- Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat guys, this is my secret life saver. It’s a highlighter, a concealer and blemishes remover. I literally can’t live without it.
Have a fabulous day and thanks for reading my post.